Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be - Robert Browning

Monday, December 6, 2010

CSN.com--a great place for one-stop holiday shopping!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I love to read blogs about multiple topics and follow several.  For those of you unfamiliar with the world of blogging, stores will often offer to give freebies to blog readers if you sign up for email updates from their websites, share their information with your friends, etc.  I enter these contests all of the time hoping for free things and of course, never win.  Until recently. 

A fashion/style blog that I follow recently had a give-away for a free $75 gift certificate to CSN.com and I won!  I was unfamiliar with this store until the giveaway post, and wanted to share with our readers because it is really great.  It is comparable to a Bed, Bath & Beyond, but with more selection, especially for home products.  And right now they are offering free shipping and freebies on lots of housewares before Christmas.  If you are looking for a one-stop place to shop for family Christmas gifts, I would recommend visiting http://www.csnstores.com. 

And for what am I going to redeem my free gift certificate???  I am not sure yet, but this cute red tea kettle by Le Creuset: http://www.csnstores.com/Le-Creuset-Q3101-67-LEC1609.html

No comments:

Post a Comment