Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be - Robert Browning

Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend in Dallas

Colin and I drove to Denton this weekend to see our friends Cindy and Ron. We went to yummy dinner at a restaurant called Hannah's, and then Colin went home to Waco because he had high school band camp. I stayed and had a sleepover with Cindy, and then the next day we relaxed and went shopping. On Sunday, we went to a get-together with several friends from my Master's program in library science at UNT. It was so fun to get to visit with friends that I never get to see as well as visit with fellow colleagues in my profession who are at the same place in life as me. Then it was home to Waco for packing, packing, and more packing...the big move is in three weeks! AAAHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment